BII facilitates Bioinformatics research and education to provide ample opportunity to the students, professionals to develop an expertise in the field of Bioinformatics. The aim of the project training is to bring together researchers working in the field of Bioinformatics to exchange recent trends in this domain. The Project work would provide the students to know how Bioinformatics tools and concepts can be employed in industry-oriented environment The Project work would give an additional benefit to the students by getting familiarize with the Biological data analysis and to understand the methodology for the protein structure function, genetics, and gene function analysis. The students would become competent as per industry demand by the project work experience opening new job avenues.
Aims & Objectives:
- Large size of biological data sets analysis would generate innovative information related to inherent complexity of biological problems.
- To understand the algorithms of mathematical tools on which the analysis of biological data is based.
- To provide an environment to develop capabilities building Bioinformaticians.
- To understand the Bioinformatics tools and the software employed for the analysis of the data.
- To develop the strategies for integrating Bioinformatics tools together and to extract information from biological data needed for the specific research problem (data mining)