BIOTECHNOLOGY TRAINING COURSES
1. SHORT TERM COURSES (Course duration 7 Days and 15 Days)
- Molecular Biology
2. BASIC TRAINING COURSES (Course duration 30 Days)
- Industrial Enzymology
- Microbial Biotechnology
3. CORE TRAINING COURSES (Course duration 45 Days)
- Advance Recombinant DNA and PCR Technology
- Proficiency in Microbial Biotechnology
4. ELECTIVE TRAINING COURSES (Course duration 60 Days)
- Industrial Enzymology and Drug discovery
- Advance course in clinical Microbial Technology
5. ADVANCE TRAINING COURSES (Course duration 90 and 120 Days)
- Advance DNA Technology and Pharmacoinformatics
- Isolation and identification of antibiotic producing and antibiotic resistance microorganism
6. FOUNDATION TRAINING COURSES (Course duration 180 Days)
- Recombinant DNA Technology.
- Isolation and identification of microorganisms from soil, water, milk, curd (different places) and drug design
7. BIOINFORMATICS-BIOTECHNOLOGY TRAINING COURSES (Wet lab and Dry Lab)
- Basic Recombinant DNA Technology and Bioinformatics (30 Days)
- Elective Recombinant DNA Technology with immunology & Bioinformatics (60 Days)
- Foundation Molecular Biology and Bioinformatics (180 Days)
INTRODUCING ONLINE TRAININGS AT BIOINFORMATICS INSTITUTE OF INDIA
"The Bioinformatics Training Courses can be pursued online as Distance Based Learning Program via web based facilities. It will be accomplished by online classes (through skype or gmail), Power point slides, and Study materials”. For more details call/mail us.
How to join:
Candidates have to submit an application specifying the duration and specific time to the project work. The application should be submitted to Bioinformatics Institute of India at H-109, Sector-63, Noida-201307 (U.P.) India.
Submission of Application & Course Fee Structure
Application form and prospectus can be downloaded free from the website at www.bii.in. Fill the application form and send it along with a fee of INR 1,000/- as a registration fee to the Institute.
For any Queries: